Invisalign aligners are a great option for discrete, yet effective braces that really work. As a form of orthodontics, they are by far the most popular option as they are discreet, affordable, removable, clear and comfortable. They can also provide fast results.
What Is Invisalign?
Invisalign retainers are custom-designed to fit your teeth, creating the perfect smile to last a lifetime. Rather than being custom-made to fit your teeth perfectly, our Invisalign braces are made to apply pressure to your teeth, helping them to mould into the position you want them to be in, creating the perfectly straight teeth you’ve always dreamed of.
Invisalign is a preferred option for many patients and is designed not to hurt your teeth. The best part about Invisalign is that no one knows you’re wearing them! With our clear and seamless designs, you can wear your Invisalign retainers all day without anyone knowing a thing so you can still have your selfie moments with friends.
What Are The Benefits of Invisalign?
- Most popular option: Invisalign clear aligners are the best way to have a perfectly straight great smile, which does not interfere with your day to day life as our Invisalign retainers are always discrete and removable so you don’t have to worry about a thing.
- Removable: The appliances can be removed to eat and if you have an important meeting or occasion to attend to. They need to be worn for at least 22 hours a day, giving you the flexibility to decide when to remove your Invisalign braces.
- Clear and discrete: The Invisalign aligners are see-through, and once in your mouth, are very discreet. This means that nobody will even know you have braces unless you tell them.
- Customised: The Invisalign aligners are customised for your teeth as we take a mould of your teeth which the lab will scan, making each brace unique to the owner.
- Comfortable: The Invisalign aligners are smooth and very comfortable to wear all day. There are no wires or sharp brackets which can sometimes cause irritation, making these retainers comfortable enough to wear through the day and night – you won’t even notice they’re on!
How Long Does Invisalign Take?
On average, Invisalign treatment time typically lasts 6 to 18 months. With that being said, you will start to see results in a matter of weeks.
Invisalign treatment consists of a series of clear, removable brace aligners, which are worn for 1-week intervals. Each aligner moves your teeth by a very small amount, as you progress through the series of aligners, your teeth will become straighter and better aligned the longer you wear your brace.
When we assess your teeth for Invisalign, we are provided with a 3D computer-generated video of how your teeth will progress through the treatment, and you will be able to see the expected results even before you start the Invisalign treatment.
Invisalign vs. Braces
Clear aligner treatment with Invisalign aligners can produce great results. This makes Invisalign treatments a great option for young people and adults.
The main disadvantage of conventional fixed brace treatment is its appearance. Where conventional brace treatment is able to provide efficient and great results, people can sometimes be put off by their appearance, and the limitation that you are unable to take them off once they have been placed, until the treatment has been completed.
Gone are the days of dread of walking into a classroom or an office with freshly fitted train track braces, dreading what your co-workers may say, or the times where food may have become stuck in traditional braces. With Invisalign braces, you can be sure that people won’t notice a thing, that is, until the end of your treatment when everyone notices just how incredible your new teeth are!
How Much Does Invisalign Cost?
Invisalign cost differs depending on where you go. At Hermes London Dental Clinic, prices start at just £2000.
With flexible payment options, you have the ability to spread out payments over a set duration of time to make Invisalign a more affordable and easier option for you.
Have an issue with your teeth alignment? Straighten your teeth today with clear invisible aligner treatment. If you’d like to learn more about Invisalign in London, please read our guide on All You Need To Know About Invisalign.